Thursday, July 30, 2015

OUTFIT | Summer lovin' in Harajuku



T-shirt dress: Blondy
bag: Le Talon
headband: Punyus
sunglasses: zero UV
bracelets: Beach Closet
sandals: Zara







With August just around the corner, it's finally starting to feel a lot like summer, or at least it is for me. The endless heat wave, summer barbecues and trips to the beach. And when its over 35 degrees Celsius everyday plus the humidity, less clothing is a must. This airy T-shirt dress from Blondy is the perfect summer basic, and add a couple of colorful accessories and you got yourself a beach-y outfit. I got this smiley tote and these handmade bracelets as birthday gifts, and they make my day instantly brighter. And I think I wear my pineapple headband almost everyday...

I'm really looking forward to the weekend - if everything goes well, I'll be recording a new song and I just got all the equipment I need to start practicing DJ-ing. I'm still a beginner and it's more difficult than I had thought, but I'm always up for the challenge. Hope you all are enjoying your summer and challenging yourself with something new! :)


あっという間に7月が終わろうとしている今日この頃、やっと夏!って感じがし始めた気がします。永遠と続く蒸し暑さ、夏のバーベキュー、海。そして、こんな暑さが続くと、なるべく薄い服装でいたいですよね!BlondyのTシャツワンピはとてもエアリーで、着回せるベーシックの一枚。今回は色んなアクセや小物で着飾ってみました。このスマイリーのバッグとミサンガはバースデープレゼントとして頂きました。可愛いでしょう?でも、このカチューシャは付け過ぎかな。。

今週末も楽しみ!新曲のレコーディングもあるし、DJ用の機材が揃ったので、練習に取りかかれる!まだまだ初心者で思った以上に難しいけど、頑張ります。皆さんも良い夏を、そして、新しいチャレンジをしてみて下さい!




31 comments:

  1. ;) love the hair accessory!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that you challenge yourself to trying new things Sam. Good for you and good luck. Love your outfit and that bag is perfect with it.
    http://www.averysweetblog.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really like this look Samantha! Those sunglasses are must-haves

    x- Naomi in Wonderland

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love, love, love this outfit! The shorts peeking out underneath the white t-shirt looks great! And you already know that I love that bag!

    www.callmemaddie.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is gorgeous! I love your headband and that airy dress is so up my alley in terms of things I'd like in my closet. And I think you're right about August ;)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ahh so obsessed with that headband! Lately I have been loving those and the pineapple print is too cute :)

    Enclothed Cognition

    ReplyDelete
  7. Noooooo, I want to cry now. Miss Harajuku and Japan soooo much!

    Great and joyful look here, hun +_+




    Lots of love,

    Nicoleta
    http://reinventyourself.guide

    ReplyDelete
  8. Cool! You always are gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  9. wow such an amazing outfit ! I will absolutely be inspired by this while dressing up today!

    ReplyDelete
  10. It would be so cool to see such a beautiful/fashionista Dj like you! Hope all for the best love! ps. you look absolutely pretty <3

    ReplyDelete
  11. Lovely photos, you look so cool! Good luck with DJ-ing :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love the look!

    So cool !!

    http://curyinthecity.blogspot.cz/
    Fashion Paris&Prague

    ReplyDelete
  13. Oh very lovely outfit
    Cute sunglasses
    xx

    www.sakuranko.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. Beautiful! I love how you styled this look!

    http://ourruins.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. That is so amazing Samantha! Will we be seeing some of your musical work on your blog soon? You are so talented with blogging and modeling, I wish you all the best with your music endeavors too! Happy weekend dear! P.s. that bag really put a smile on my face :) xo~ Lena
    www.felinecreatures.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. Cute headscarf, I love your accessories, you look lovely!

    besos,
    M
    The Flower Duet

    ReplyDelete
  17. Stunning as always dear!! These photos are amazing!!

    http://fashionwalkinbrussels.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  18. you have a great blog)
    Do you want us to follow each other on the GFC and to keep in touch?
    http://www.mosaictrends.com/

    ReplyDelete
  19. Such a cute outfit for a cute place like Harajuku, I love your Smiley bag :-)))
    Hope your weekend goes well, good luck with the DJ-ing <3

    PS. I thought last month I spent in Tokyo was already its hottest, didn't know it's as hot as Bangkok already!

    xox
    http://bebedejuillet.com

    ReplyDelete
  20. You look so effortlessly beautiful, Samantha. I really like your sandals. :)

    missymayification.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  21. You look super great! SWHen you finish with recording the song, share with us some link :)
    Have a great and summery August!
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  22. Wow, you know how to DJ? It's been on my list for years! Recording a song is never going to happen for me though, as I can't sing at all:) Looking forward to your new song.

    ReplyDelete
  23. Gorgeous, love this look.

    Adaora
    www.always-becoming.com

    ReplyDelete
  24. Love everything about this! The outfit, the location and the good vibes xx

    ReplyDelete
  25. You are so cute! I love your style. I followed you on GFC ;)

    - Mariah-Ruthel
    http://mariahruthel.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete
  26. love the outfit! that headband and sunnies just make it so quirky <3
    no, i just posted a throwback holiday from winter on my blog thats why prague looks cold, but yeah.. hehehe!

    ReplyDelete
  27. love everything about this look,love that shirt and that "surprise,I'm wearing shorts" photo haha.
    xoxo Bing,

    www.bingyourstyle.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment! I read each and every one!