Wednesday, March 30, 2016

Kiehl's Nightly Refining Micro-Peel Concentrate

 This is the serum of your dreams. I don't know how else to say it, but it will change your life. I've been using Kiehl's skincare products faithfully for at least a year now, and this Nightly Refining Micro-Peel Concentrate is by far my favorite product. I've been using it for about 2 weeks, and my complexion has improved considerably. I haven't gotten a single pimple or the annoying small bumps around my chin that I usually get since I've started using it. I have a sprinkle of acne scars and hyperpigmentation, so my bare skin is a reddish-pink. After a few days, I already noticed a brighter complexion that I haven't seen on myself in years. I applied a few drops every night after my toner (Iris Extract Activating Treatment Essence), and sealed it with the Kiehl's Super Multi-Corrective Cream. The cool thing about this concentrate is the active ingredient is quinoa husk. You can purchase it online here at Kiehl's. 


これは夢のセラムです。他にどう言えばいいか分からない、でも、大げさに言うと人生を変えます。キールズのスキンケア商品を1年以上使っていますが、このマイクロピールコンセントレートは一番気に入っています。2週間ぐらい使ってから、肌のコンディションがすごく良くなりました!ニキビもできなくなったし、あごに普段できてしまう小さいぶつぶつが全然できなくなりました。ニキビ跡があるせいか、スッピンだと肌が結構赤くなりがちです。数日経ったら、肌がだいぶ明るくなり、赤みも減っていました!キールズのエッセンスローションのあと、コンセントレートを2〜3滴肌になじませて、最後にキールズクリームSPを使っています。このコンセントレートには、キヌアの殻を使用しているんですよ!日本では来月発売なので、皆さんも是非お試しください♪


13 comments:

  1. Awesome serum!
    Annluck,
    http://blackrosebyannluck.blogspot.pt/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kiehl's has some really great products. Nice post.

    Deedee

    http://madeupgirl-madeupgirl.blogspot.com/


    ReplyDelete
  3. cool!

    www.bstylevoyage.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sounds good! I am a Kiehls fan. I love the Midnight concentrate x

    ReplyDelete
  5. I totally need it!

    http://www.queenhorsfall.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Kiehls is literally magic! I love their products!
    -Olivia
    Miss Olivia Says

    ReplyDelete
  7. Kiehl's has amazing product, I need to check them, because I've heard they are way more better than Origins.

    ReplyDelete
  8. It removes pimple scars? I want to try it for myself too!

    xoxo,
    SHAIRA // New post

    ReplyDelete
  9. Ooh this sounds delightful, though I wonder if it's ok for sensitive skin?

    Sxx
    www.daringcoco.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. I've heard it's really good. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I've heard so much about Kiehls products, I'll have to give this a try! :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. This sounds very good, I might just give it a try. Thanks for sharing! :)

    xx D
    http://thesmokedetector.net/

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment! I read each and every one!