Thursday, December 29, 2011

sunny days


Day two of my SF trip, downtown!
I love the huge Christmas trees :)

(sweater: Madewell; purse: Gap; boots: Dolce Vita for Target)

It was a perfect day to wear my new sweater from Madewell - it's so warm & cozy I could probably curl up in it. Luckily, an oversized men's collared shirt paired well with the sweater.


Thank goodness I wore my Dolce Vita boots because it's quite a walk to the Ferry Building.

I did some vinegar & olive oil tasting at Stonehouse Olive Oil (so good!), bought macaroons at Miette again, and tried other things as well. But I think my favorite purchase was the gouda cheese from Cowgirl Creamery. Can you tell I love cheese? 



To end my last night:

My camera doesn't do the gorgeous scenery justice from Twin Peaks but.. oh well.

Good night San Francisco <3 
Until next time.



Love,
Samantha Mariko

8 comments:

  1. Hey Babe,

    LOVE your travel pics!!!

    you have an AMZING blog by the way and a BEAUTIFUL face...

    Anyways HAPPY NEW YEAR babe...

    Visit me and let me know what your favorite gift this year was and find out mine!!

    ♥ Label me ADDICT ♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful pictures! I love your outfit, the red sweater is a lovely color and looks so warm! And the white fluffy bag is too cute, it's perfect with the red!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are so pretty :)

    xx
    lilithfashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. It seems you are enjoying your trip to San Francisco.

    Hey guys this my blog link plz visit:
    http://ifrahyousuf.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. love your sweater <3
    www.sisilia-andreas.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love your whole outfit- I've found myself wearing a lot of oxfords with sweaters lately because of the cold weather. It's such an easy, yet effortlessly chic look!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment! I read each and every one!