Tuesday, July 17, 2012

birthday

(dress: Zara; clutch: Michael Kors; heels: H&M Japan)


Thank you to those of you who left me sweet birthday messages on my last post! :)
My boyfriend and I went to a delicious sushi restaurant called Saru for my birthday. It's hard to say in words how good it was.. it is not your ordinary sushi experience. We also went to Crepe Temptations, where I enjoyed a red velvet cake crepe :)

I love my new Michael Kors leather clutch, a birthday present from my man. <3
It comes with a chain, so I can wear it over the shoulder when necessary.

All in all, I had an amazing birthday in San Francisco - couldn't have asked for anything more! xoxo



Love,

Samantha Mariko


2 comments:

  1. You look beautiful! I love the peplum dress! -Rhoda

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous dress, it looks lovely against your backdrop of flowers! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment! I read each and every one!