Wednesday, July 11, 2012

sweet paradise



Every time I look at this glorious picture of Tebo Tebo Tea Lounge's brick toast, my mouth begins to water.

After getting my hair cut & colored by my friend Mariko (she's done my hair before, check out my previous post here), I met up with my girlfriend at Tebo for lunch. I enjoyed catching up with her over some good food, including the toast, which we barely finished. I recommend the boba there, too!


Looking forward to my birthday in 4 days :) Can't wait!



Love,


Samantha Mariko

9 comments:

  1. hope you have an awesome birthday soon ^^

    love from the NANA girls xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. paradise it is! looks delicious and now i need something sweet immediately!

    do you want to follow each other (on bloglovin' and gfc)? let me know!
    see you around!

    www.apossiblefantasy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like visiting inspiring blogs like this.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute blog!!

    That cake looks like the perfect way to start your birthday week! Yumm!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. oh wow that looks so amazing! hope you enjoy your birthday :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. wow! that looks delicious!!! yummmy!! overload with sweets! <3

    Advance happy birthday!! :D

    xoxoRhea Bue (Styles & Writes)

    ReplyDelete
  7. This looks so yummy! Happy early birthday!

    www.rougefox.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. mmmmniam! Ale pychotka!

    Pozdrawiam, i serdecznie zapraszam do udziału w konkursie na moim blogu. Do wygrania bransoletka z własnym imieniem! :)

    http://bitwa-na-kosmetyki.blogspot.com/2012/07/konkurs.html

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh my goodness! That looks delicious!

    wishfulsinfulyou.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment! I read each and every one!