Wednesday, July 18, 2012

fuzjko hemming

(blazer: Alexander Wang; blouse; hand-me-down; shorts: 
Urban Outfitters; heels: H&M; clutch: Michael Kors)


Photos from Sunday evening at the Palace of Fine Arts for Fuzjko Hemming's piano recital.
I was in awe of both the beautiful architecture of the building and the beauty in which she played her music. Her 2-hour program consisted of Chopin and Liszt etudes, Mussorgsky's "Pictures at an Exhibition," and 2 pieces by Debussy. Loved every single minute of her performance. The illustration on the program is by her (it looks better in color!).

I was really excited to finally wear the frilled blouse with the pale pink shorts & blazer. One of my cousins in Japan had given me the blouse because she didn't want it anymore. I wasn't sure what to wear with it at first until I found the shorts at the bottom of my drawer, which I had never worn before either. I need to make it a point to wear what I have...!

Anyways, have a good week everyone! 


Love,

Samantha Mariko



4 comments:

  1. You have amazing blog, and love your style!
    Following now!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great outfit! love the blouse and the clutch :)
    xx
    Shey

    http://thelittlebearcub.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. love the combination!

    Visit my blog? xx Miss Beatrix (http://missbeatrix.blogspot.com)

    ReplyDelete
  4. love this outfit! xx

    armariodedanielle.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment! I read each and every one!