Sunday, July 8, 2012

newport beach

(bikini top: H&M; white skirt: Billabong; cuff: F21 Japan)


A preview of some shots from my recent photo shoot in Newport Beach. 
The photographer wanted to incorporate pareo/ beach skirts in the above colors and I realized none of the bikini tops I had matched any of them. So I was lucky enough to find the white crocheted bikini top from H&M (and only the top!), which was the last one in my size! I also got to take home the pretty Billabong skirt :) 

We stayed at the beach until sunset, so I am looking forward to the shots with the setting sun in the background. 

Thanks for stopping by!



Love,

Samantha Mariko

4 comments:

  1. model material right here :) the first photo is breathtaking. you look stunning and the colour tones are amazing!

    metallicpaws.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! :) You have amazing pictures!!!! And love the bikini.
    Andrea in Fashion

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a gorgeous look! I can't wait to see those sunset shots, too! Lady, I am loving your blog-- adorable. Definitely following. I would love if you'd take a peek at mine, let me know what you think, follow back if the spirit moves you!

    xoxo
    Remy
    mydailythreads.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. You’ve a lovely blog. Enter my Dior Giveaway! xo
    Dior Giveaway

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment! I read each and every one!