Wednesday, August 29, 2012

Disneyland style

(shirt: Uniqlo; shorts: vintage Levi's; shoes: Converse; sunglasses: Lowrys Farm)


I finally made my way to Carsland at California Adventures this weekend and I loved it. My friend and I got there right before the park opened but we still had to wait in line for an hour for the main attraction Radiator Springs Racers. It was worth the wait though. And it was nice to see the the Disney bear that is so popular in Japan has finally made its way to America. I have the miniature versions of Duffy and Shellie May attached to my travel bag because... well, I am that Japanese. 


Today, I'm finishing up my packing and doing last minute things for my move. I may be MIA for a bit once I'm in Japan but hopefully I get into the swing of things very soon. Next time I post, I'll be in Tokyo :) 


Thanks for reading loves!



Love,

Samantha Mariko







1 comment:

Thank you for leaving a comment! I read each and every one!