Thursday, August 23, 2012

main street

(dress & shades: H&M; belt: gift; heels: Zara; purse: from Japan)


When I went to Main Street today, there was no way I could just walk by this vibrant wall without taking a  picture in front of it. Perfect since my outfit is the exact opposite of vibrant. But I still love the dress I picked up at H&M recently - I think it'll be a versatile item in my closet. And this will probably not be the last time I'll be wearing this lipstick, just FYI.

I had a great time yesterday catching up with some of my girlfriends and enjoying the beautiful weather in Surf City. Exactly one week til I depart for Tokyo! Too excited for words.



Love,

Samantha Mariko

10 comments:

  1. lovely dress! and background of the photos is very interesting)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the look! The graffiti wall make it pop even more! :D
    Kisses, Luzia M.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely lady! Would you like to follow each other? It would be great!! xoxo
    eve

    ReplyDelete
  4. Really loving your blog! Would love to follow eachother! I just started following you :) xxx

    http://mineminemaggie.blogspot.ie/

    ReplyDelete
  5. you look gorgeous honey
    yuliconversations.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. U look very pretty in all angles! Following u now, hope u follow back :) http://ytagayuna.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. i love this dress.
    you are beautiful and i love your blog.
    i'm following you now, i hope you can come and look at my blog too.
    laura x
    http://ilikecrayonsxo.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wonderful outfit and great location!
    Love the photos so much!
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hey beauty!! Started following! Follow back?
    xoxo
    eve

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment! I read each and every one!