Saturday, August 11, 2012

fashion island x hello, emy


(blouse and skirt: Brandy Melville; wedges: Forever 21)


I was lucky enough to collaborate with Emy, an amazing photographer & fellow blogger, for a photo shoot at Fashion Island. We both have a love for Brandy Melville, so we decided to use some of their pieces for the wardrobe for this shoot. It's actually not easy to shoot at an outdoor shopping mall, with all the shoppers and dogs around. But somehow, we made it work. Thanks, Emy! :) Make sure to check out her blog here

I'd also like to give a big shout out to all of my followers - I've just recently reached my 100th follower since I started in October. Thank you so much for your support! It means so much. <3 



Love,

Samantha Mariko





8 comments:

  1. it's a really pretty outfit! the top is cute and the pictures came out beautifully.

    [oomph.]

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amazing post. Your blog is great. I totally love it!!!
    Best Regards
    Miss Margaret Cruzemark
    http://margaretcruzemark.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. such a pretty outfit :) i love the skirt :)

    www.myladyboudoir.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. beautiful pictures, love ur sunflower print top.
    hugs+kisses
    how about we follow each other?
    http://rock4less.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Just found your blog! Your outfit is seriously adorable and I can't stop staring at that top! It's just...so summery~

    -Jenn
    Chīsana Blogger

    ReplyDelete
  6. thanks for your comment and for following me!! I follow you too now on instagram and bloglovin!

    the pictures are amazing!! xxx mila

    ReplyDelete
  7. love all details of your outfit Sweetie
    http://aprettylife13.blogspot.hu/

    ReplyDelete
  8. so pretty! adore this shoot. we're following you via gfc now. :)
    kw, Ladies in Navy

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment! I read each and every one!