Tuesday, August 14, 2012

gavert atelier



If you follow me on Instagram, you might remember me posting a picture from after my photo shoot at Gavert Atelier, an upscale hair salon in Beverly Hills. I finally received some of the images from the shoot, so I thought I would post one here. I would honestly never think to do my hair that way, but I guess it works. I was more surprised that my hair stylist also did my makeup, took the photos, and edited them, too. Multi-talented, I must say. 


It's finally starting to sink in that I'm leaving for Japan in a little over 2 weeks. I'm planning to make each day  count & hopefully squeeze in some more blog posts!


Have a good week everyone.<3



Love,

Samantha Mariko

7 comments:

  1. Just came across your blog from Emy's! I'm a new follower :)
    Love the hair and overall tone of the photo! You make it work really well ;) haha

    from,
    tht-christina.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are such a pretty girl!

    Hugs and kisses,,

    www.lavieandmode.blogspot.com
    twitter @xoxoloveroxanne

    ReplyDelete
  3. great hairdress, U look lovely
    http://aprettylife13.blogspot.hu/

    ReplyDelete
  4. love your hair!
    we're new and would love you to visit our blog and if you like it please feel free to follow us in GFC and bloglovin!
    http://www.lepechedevenus.blogspot.com/
    xoxo. A

    ReplyDelete
  5. You're gorgeous! Beautiful photo : )

    xx

    maribleu.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment! I read each and every one!