Tuesday, December 16, 2014

A Huntington Beach sunset




With my friend Amy visiting my hometown of Huntington Beach for a couple days, it makes me see the city in a slightly different light. As we were driving along PCH during the sunset yesterday, she remarked, "You are so lucky to have lived in such a beautiful area." Having lived away from California for the past two years, I can understand her perspective a little better. Huntington Beach, or SoCal in general is a great place to live, and it was a privilege to have experienced the beauty of all this growing up. I will always have a deep sweet spot for HB <3 The sunset in December is gorgeous, by the way.


友達のエイミーちゃんが日本から遊びにきていて、南カリフォルニアを案内中。彼女のお陰で、実家のハンティントンビーチの良さを改めて知ることができています。昨日の夕日も本当に綺麗だった。エイミー、ありがとう!




Love,

Samantha


15 comments:

  1. I'm so excited to go there in January! These pictures are gorgeous

    COOCOO FOR COCO

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely pictures sweety and I love love your vans!!!
    Kisses

    www.kelpasdiary.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I looove sunsets so much, these photos make me envious

    Anything & Everything

    ReplyDelete
  4. aaaaah super, i love to see the view with my own eyes <3 must be a beautiful place to de-stress
    AND.....
    SUPER LOVE THE SHOES

    SOMETHING REAL SERIOUS
    YOUTUBE CHANNEL

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow what a gorgeous place and what a gorgeous sunset <3 To be honest, I cannot wait for my vacation time so I can relax in the beach too!

    Happy Holidays :))))

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the idea of a beach, especially now that it is so cold where I am. I also love the sunglasses shot at the end.
    Bright Shiny Day

    ReplyDelete
  7. That is a gorgeous sunset! It's funny how little we appreciate and miss those small things in our environments until someone points it out to us.

    Sxx
    www.daringcoco.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ohh this looks like such a beautiful beach! ^ ^

    www.thedailydollyblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. beautiful <3

    xx
    beauthi.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Amazing :)

    http://itsmetijana.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  11. So stunning those images, with very high quality , i always want to travel around, but for some reasons i give up this plan, thanks your post leading me to a wonderland.

    welcome to my blog

    http://www.fashionculturediary.blogspot.it/

    ReplyDelete
  12. Lovely pics:)

    http://closetofwords.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  13. いいなー!!ここが実家だなんて・・・うらやましい!
    ちなみにあたしは東京育ちです♡

    ReplyDelete
  14. it's very pretty there.
    http://www.averysweetblog.com/

    ReplyDelete
  15. winter beaches. i love them but they are slightly colder to go to in the east coast! lovely views~

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment! I read each and every one!