Tuesday, December 23, 2014

OUTFIT | Knit Dress + Vans




I always love a simple outfit, especially when it only consists of two items + accessories. I picked up this knit dress from Madewell last week. The day I took these near Sawtelle, it was warm enough to wear it by itself, but I've worn it with black skinnies on colder days (I'd rather not catch a cold during my vacation). And I just can't stop wearing my Vans!! Remember when I was wearing the checkered ones in almost every outfit post this past summer? I think the white ones will replace those...

And meet my friend and the little sister I never had, Mika. She took my pictures for me when we trekked around the Sawtelle area in LA. Thank you<3


先週、友達のミカちゃんとソーテルでご飯食べに行きました!彼女は本当に可愛らしくていい子です。この日は、シンプルなグレーのニットワンピに、白いVansでカジュアルなコーディネートにしてみました。やっぱりシンプルがベストだ!


What I wore:
dress: Madewell
shoes: Vans
clutch: Dezso by Sara Beltran
sunglasses: Marc by Marc Jacobs via Shopbop





Love,

Samantha




9 comments:

  1. I love knitwear! That dress looks amazing on you Sam!
    http://www.averysweetblog.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. you look so pretty!

    www.bstylevoyage.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. You look absolutely stunning :) Everything looks great on you!
    I want to get a pair of vans as well (black ones) so I can where them everyday HAHAHA

    bcfactor.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love love LOVE your dress! You are so beautiful dear, thank you for Your lovely comment, I really appreciate it xX

    fashionvitae.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. it's a lovely winter outfit!
    Merry X-mas!! Kiss kiss ♥
    New post in my blog http://trendytips-trendygirls.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a nice outfit! You look stunning, as always!

    ReplyDelete
  7. oh it looks so comfy and warm!

    ReplyDelete
  8. great outfit!
    actually love the dress and vans together :D
    x
    http://anddogirl.blogspot.com.au

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment! I read each and every one!