Wednesday, December 31, 2014

reflecting on 2014




2014 is coming to an end, and all too quickly 2015 is right around the corner. I don't think I'm ever fully prepared for the new year, but I've been thinking of what I have or haven't accomplished this past year, my New Year's resolutions, and how I can become a better, more mature person not just for next year, but for the years to come. 2014 was another year of big changes for me, internally and externally. Lot's of tumultuous events, as well as exciting adventures, and meeting great people during my travels. And spending the last 2 weeks of my year in my beautiful hometown of Huntington Beach has given me chance to reflect and plan, spend time with my family and friends which always helps me to ease myself from the hectic life in Tokyo. But all in all, I just wish for the health and happiness for the people that I love and care about most. When it really comes down to it, that's always the most important thing to me.


I'm going to keep this nice and short this time, and wish you all a Happy New Year & a fantastic 2015. I have another blogger meet-up post and a New Year's resolution post coming up next year, so stay tuned! Thank you all so much for your support and love - this little blog wouldn't be here without you :)


また来年もどうぞよろしくお願いいたします!



Love,

Samantha

12 comments:

  1. Happy New Year 2015. I Love your post hope to see you soon on my blog

    xx
    http://liveitcolorfully.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely post, wishing you all the best for the upcoming year!
    - Grace xx

    P.S. Would really appreciate it if you could check out my blog and maybe follow if you feel so inclined? <3
    http://voguebeach.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, great post!
    Kiss from Poland and Happy New Year! :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. You've had such a beautiful year Sam! I have enjoyed seeing all of your adventures. You've attended so many events and socials. They are always fun. Enjoy your time with family. God bless and Happy New Year.
    http://www.averysweetblog.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. amazing photos :) happy new year :)

    http://sonya-thaniya.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happy new year Samantha! I'm so glad to have come across your blog as I absolutely adore your style! Hope you and your loved ones would have an amazing start to 2015!! All the best hun!! :) xo~ Lena
    www.felinecreatures.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. HAPPY NEW YEAR <3 Hope you have a great and fresh start today, stay healthy & pretty, and keep inspiring people, do what makes you happy, be a channel of blessing to everyone around you, ready for 2015? I believe you are :)

    SOMETHING REAL SERIOUS
    YOUTUBE CHANNEL

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment! I read each and every one!