Saturday, December 27, 2014

eggslut for post-Christmas brunch




Hey guys, a day late but Merry Christmas! Thanks for your comments, I hope you all enjoyed the holidays as much as I did! I took a quick trip to downtown LA this morning with my brother to try eggslut. The "slut" was amazing! A Japanese TV show I was in introduced this place in Grand Central Market, and now I can see why. So much goodness in a little jar. You have to try this place if you are in the area!

一日遅いですが、メリークリスマス!今日は、弟とエッグスラットへ行ってきました。めちゃくちゃ美味しかった!ポテトと卵の相性が抜群。また行きたいです♪


Love,

Samantha

11 comments:

  1. That's a pretty weird name for a restaurant but it looks DELICIOUS. I am going to be in LA in a few weeks and I'm adding this to my places I want to go!

    COOCOO FOR COCO

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look so relaxed in LA.
    How's the weather like there?

    http://fetish-tokyo.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. This looks amazing. Great photos :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. This looks super cute! Haha, love the name & I want to try!!

    / okaythanksmaria

    ReplyDelete
  5. That looks pretty good~
    xx

    www.sakuranko.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I really like the presentation of the food in the jar. The bread looks amazing, too! Yum!
    http://love-celestial.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. I've seen pictures of this place on Instagram, and remember having to do a double take at the name haha. Creative, funny, and yet very marketable. I'm not a huge egg person, so I'm not sure if I'd like it, but all the 'gram pictures make me want to give it a try!

    Z. | J. POTTER

    ReplyDelete
  8. とってもおしゃれでヘルシーで美味しそう♡♡♡日本にも上陸してほしいです。

    akiko

    ReplyDelete
  9. I bet it's good!
    http://www.averysweetblog.com/

    ReplyDelete
  10. omg my mouth is watering just looking at these photos! I'm glad you liked it.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Haha, what an interesting thing! I don't eat eggs but I was pulled in by that good-lookin' bread (-u-) and the clever name. What exactly is that?
    http://littlegrimoire.com/blog

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment! I read each and every one!