Friday, April 15, 2016

Pacific City




My 2 weeks in Cali are whizzing by and weekend 1 of Coachella is right around the corner. I did have some time to check out the new shopping center near Huntington Beach Main Street. Pacific City opened recently, and I'm already loving the scenery and convenience the area has to offer. Now I wish I still lived here. Many thanks for to fellow blogger Francis Kenneth for snapping away these photos!


実家での2週間があっという間に過ぎようとしていて、しかもCoachellaが明日から始まります!バタバタの中、ハンティントンビーチのメインストリート近辺に最近できたPacific Cityというショッピングセンターに行ってきました。ビーチの雰囲気と風景が本当に素敵です。やっぱり海沿いはいいなぁ。待た住みたいって思ってしまうくらい。ブロガー友達のフランシスケネス、写真撮ってくれてありがとう!


jacket: The Black Market; T-shirt: Adidas; pants: Madewell; shoes: Conversehat: ZeroUV; sunglasses: ZeroUV






Photos by Francis Kenneth


20 comments:

  1. Cute dope look
    http://www.melodyjacob.com/?m=1

    ReplyDelete
  2. isn't california like the most photogenic city in this whole wide world? i'm SO jealous right now! have fun at coachella!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Samantha, nice and cool look! kiss
    http://cocojeans.blogspot.pt/2016/04/leopard-tones.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. love this outfit!

    www.thewhiteprint.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful shots and I'm digging your outfit! I really want a pair of white high tops.

    www.insearchofsheila.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gosh, Samantha, you are so cool! A perfect blend of feminine with the hat, and masculine with the top! I'm forever in love with your style <3

    xx Bash |   go say   H E Y   B A S H

    ReplyDelete
  7. You're in Cali! Omg! I'm so jealous! T__T You definitely reflected what the west coast is all about.


    xx,
    Abby
    www.houseofakih.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Absolutely gorgeous photos!

    http://roadesque.com
    http://ourruins.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. How's your home!? Have you had fun so far!? I would love to see you go to Coachella with ZeroUV eyewear!

    ReplyDelete
  10. amazing photos :) you look great :)
    please follow my blog : YOUNG BLOG

    ReplyDelete
  11. Ahh you back to Cali? sounds fun!
    I should really attend the Coachella really XD
    Anyway, cool hat ♥

    ReplyDelete
  12. Great photos and outfit. Jacket and hat are amazing :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. I love this stylish look plus the shots are all just amazing! Love this rad look <3

    xoxo,
    SHAIRA // New Post- Lighthouse

    ReplyDelete
  14. Omg you looks so cool, I love everything you wear,badass outfit!

    www.ismurfshion.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. So cool, love your outfit!

    www.susannahzabelle.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. Lovely photos! I love your casual outfit! :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  17. I love your outfit. you look amazing.
    http://thesweetsidesoflife.blogspot.co.at/

    xoxo cassi

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment! I read each and every one!