Tuesday, April 26, 2016

The Line Hotel pt. 1




I'm still in the process of sorting out all the photos I took during my LA trip, so they'll be coming up over the next couple of days. One of my favorite destinations was the Line Hotel in K-town. My girl friend introduced me to this cute little hotel, and I wanted to check out the place myself. The bar and lounge area really is the perfect to enjoy some drinks and music. I grabbed my Free People dress (worn here in a previous post) and these suede Steve Madden sandals for the occasion. Come back to see part 2 of this series <3


ロスへ行った時の写真は整理中なので、まだまだブログアップは続きますよ〜!お気に入りの行き先の中で、ハリウッド近辺のラインホテルがとてもお洒落でした。友達に紹介されて、自分も泊まってみたいなぁと思っていたんです。バーとラウンジエリアの雰囲気も良く、飲んで音楽を楽しむのにぴったりです。前に着用したFree Peopleのワンピと、Steve Maddenのサンダルを着てちょっとお洒落度アップ。パート2もアップするので、チェックしてね♡

19 comments:

  1. That dress is lovely....
    http://dimplekhadi.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. lovely photos, you look super chic
    Happy Monday!
    Stefanie | Casualllyawkward | Bloglovin'

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a beautiful dress! The prints seem so nice. xx
    Trend-Mae

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your dress!! just perfect

    http://moje-kreacje.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. There's such a cool vibe to these photos, and that dress looks stunning on you!

    Amber | y a c h t s m a a n

    ReplyDelete
  6. ドレスがめっちゃかわいい!!!!いつか会えたらいいなぁ❤︎

    xo from Seattle,
    AikA❤︎

    ★BLOG★
    ★INSTAGRAM★
    ★FACEBOOK★

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous look, love the dress!!
    http://sepatuholig.blogspot.com
    instagram.com/grace_njio

    ReplyDelete
  8. You look sexy in this look! Classy! Can't wait to see your travel pictures from LA! :)

    xoxo,
    SHAIRA // New Post

    ReplyDelete
  9. とても楽しそうなホテルですね!
    まりこさんのドレスと雰囲気があっていて素敵です♡
    パート2、楽しみです。

    akiko

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love your dress! It looks lovely on you :) I can't wait to see all of your LA photos :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Your dress is so beautiful, and so are you! Love how you matched the outfit with SM shoes ^^

    ReplyDelete
  12. WOW! I really like your original style!
    I'm your new followers on GFC ;)
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  13. These are amazing images; editorial vibes, for sure! You're so photogenic and I love the pictures on the doors - so unusual!

    aglassofice.com
    x

    ReplyDelete
  14. such a great night look. I love the line! their bar is super fun, I'm glad you go to experience it while you were here!

    www.prettyinleather.net

    ReplyDelete
  15. wow! Chinoise風だけど、LAっぽいのは、Free Peopleだから??
    クラッチもかわいい!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Love the dress ♥
    Also, thanks for write about this cute little hotel in LA.
    I might go there when I visit my boyfriend next year :)

    ReplyDelete
  17. Wonderful dress!!!

    http://beautyfollower.blogspot.gr/

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment! I read each and every one!