Friday, May 6, 2016

The Lab, Costa Mesa




I spent my last day in California, mostly with my brother because he suggested going shopping (which ended up being my shopping trip), and then the three of us with my mom for his birthday dinner. I always love shopping at The LAB in Costa Mesa because of how hipster it is and the perfect photo spots throughout the area. Going through these photos is making me miss home already. But Tokyo will suffice as home for me now.


カリフォルニアでの最終日は、弟とお買い物をして、最後に弟の誕生日を祝いに、母と三人でディナーに行きました。ショッピングはコスタメサのThe Labでするのが一番好き。日本にはないお洒落感で溢れていて、撮影スポットとしても最適です。この写真を見返すと、実家がすでに恋しくなります。でも、東京は現在の「家」で十分です。


top: Topshop; scarf: Tobijeans: Madewell, sandals: Steve Maddensunglasses: ZeroUV; clutch: Dezso




All photos by R. Rhodes



17 comments:

  1. California is VERY high on my travel wishlist after reading some amazing travel diaries lately. I really like this blog post; the flower-packed wall is stunning and you look flawless in this outfit!

    aglassofice.com
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful! I like these pictures!


    DadieB. ~
    dadiebradshaw.altervista.org

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome top, lovely sandals!

    https://beautyfollower.blogspot.gr/

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the place! Looks happy hipster to me :) I love your shoes too!

    xo, Alex | Tick... Tock... It's Locked. | @lexidoodledoo

    ReplyDelete
  5. girl I love this look, head to toe! those frayed jeans, the skinny scarf, the sunnies. you are killing it! and your brother is a great photographer indeed!

    www.prettyinleather.net

    ReplyDelete
  6. Amazing outfit. Great sunglasses :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wearing that kind of scarf and top is such a thing right now.
    Look so good on you ♥



    www.arindaaps.blogspot.co.id

    ReplyDelete
  8. baby, you look amazing!

    http://www.queenhorsfall.com/

    ReplyDelete
  9. Girl, your photos are always so on point! Love each and every one of your looks~

    http://sensiblestylista.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great outfit! I really like how you put together such an amazing outfit by using 'basic items' like a black top and a jeans. Those cateye glasses fit you so well, love them!
    Ahh, shopping and great photospots.. sounds like the perfect combination! x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Aww you look so pretty! Good news, I will def see you in Japan this year :) xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  12. You look hot and gorgeous! Love black and denim, and you rock that combo to the top!!

    You've gained a new follower :D
    I'll be waiting for you on my blog!
    Love, Marie Roget | Marie Roget Shop

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment! I read each and every one!