Friday, June 20, 2014

a day with my mom




I haven't been able to post anything new for a week with my mom visiting Japan and whatnot. I'm so happy to finally spend time with her here in Japan during her short stay. I asked my friend Lisa from Paint with Stars if she could do a mother-daughter photo shoot for us, so we spent the afternoon at Shinjuku Gyoen today. It was perfect weather for an outdoor shoot at the park. Afterwards, my mom and I grabbed some lunch at ABC Canteen in Lumine Est and dessert at Comme Ca, finishing off the day with some shopping in the Shinjuku area. I can't wait to see the photos Lisa took!


Thanks everyone for all the comments on my recent posts! I've been doing my best to respond! Have a great weekend <3



Love,

Samantha Mariko

15 comments:

  1. So delicious food and lovely pics. Hope you had great time. :)
    Fashion Happenss

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my gosh what a lovely photos!
    http://annluckindarkdays.blogspot.pt/

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow the food looks amazing! Hope the photos of you and your mom turn out great :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your mom and you share the same lovely smile ! You are both gorgeous, it's amazing !!

    xo. TDVR
    www.tenindvr.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ohhh Samantha! I see where you get your cuteness. Your mom is so cute. Glad you two had a great time.

    ReplyDelete
  6. your mom has a long lasting beauty I guess

    ReplyDelete
  7. Aw, this is so cute! It's nice you got to spend time with your mom for a little while! The food looks delicious!

    ReplyDelete
  8. awww looks like a wonderful time
    x
    http://anoddgirl.blogspot.com.au

    ReplyDelete
  9. Your mom looks like a really kind person :)
    I believe you had so lovely time together!

    ❤ ✿ NEW SWEET POST ✿ ❤
    Rinako

    ReplyDelete
  10. I think you are having a great time! You look so happy in the pictures.
    Kisses
    Lorena

    ReplyDelete
  11. Sounds like you've been having a great time! Enjoy your mom!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment! I read each and every one!