Tuesday, June 24, 2014

lauderdale part 2 & shop bop sale event




More good food, more good company. Made my way to Lauderdale once more for an all girls lunch with my mom and my friend Amy. A little disappointing that they don't serve their eggs benedict on weekdays, but we still enjoyed a delicious lunch over girls talk. I'm glad that my mom is able to meet some of my close friends in Japan!



Also, a quick announcement for a 3-day sale event over at shopbop.com starting Tuesday PST time.
Check out the flyer for more details :) 









Love,

Samantha Mariko



8 comments:

  1. So beautiful photos! :) The food looks very delicious!

    ❤ ✿ MY BLOG ✿ ❤
    Rinako

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mmmm this looks absolutely delicious:) I hope you had a wonderful time!
    xo Olivia

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sam, your mom is so pretty! I see where you get it from. Glad you ladies had a great time and the food looked delicious.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Amazing pictures on display. Thank you so much for sharing this post.
    Would you like to follow each other via GFC, Google+ & Bloglovin? Lemme know
    & keep in touch!


    X
    http://subhamrai.blogspot.in/

    ReplyDelete
  5. you are always stunning and beautiful! Nice pics and good food :D
    Elisa
    www.blackstarstyle.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Amazing pics, you look beautiful there. Great food. :)
    Fashion Happenss

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment! I read each and every one!