Sunday, June 22, 2014

casual day in ginza & tokyo station


(top: Zara; jeans: Le Ciel Bleu; shoes: Vans; clutch: Sara Beltan for Dezso)


I spent the day with my mom at the newly reformed Tokyo Station, shopping around at Kitte, the department store right across and eating at a Kaiten sushi restaurant there. We then headed over to Ginza to do some more shopping and karaoke. Since I knew we would be walking the whole afternoon, I wore my trusty Vans slip-ons with a cropped top and jeans. I got this top from Zara in white and black because I couldn't decide on just one! And my denim from Le Ciel Bleu is so comfortable - I purposely got it one size larger. Thanks mama for taking pictures for me!


Hope everyone had a fantastic weekend! 



Much love,

Samantha Mariko



8 comments:

  1. amazing pics!
    you look great!

    www.bstylevoyage.blogspot.com
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. i want go to tokyo..
    Your photos make me envious
    and love your looks...casual and stylish..:D

    ReplyDelete
  3. まりこさんこんにちは!
    とってもかっこいい写真♡
    横断歩道のしましま、すごくすきなんです。
    格好良く写真の構図に収められていてすてきです。

    akiko

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this simple but classy outfit!!!
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  5. Amazing photos! Love your casual look!!!
    xx
    LitaPerlita

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great pics and amazing food, love your purse. Cute pic with your mum. :)
    Fashion Happenss

    ReplyDelete
  7. You and your mom look adorable together! Not to mention your outfit :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Really cool outfit! Your mom did a great job taking pics.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment! I read each and every one!