Saturday, June 28, 2014

mother & daughter shoot at shinjuku gyoen



photos by Lisa from Paint with Stars


My mom leaves for California tomorrow, so tonight was the last night I got to spend with her and my grandparents. I'm so glad we were able to do a mother-daughter photo shoot last week at Shinjuku Gyoen, courtesy of Paint with Stars photography. My mom said she was nervous before the shoot, but we all had a great time at the beautiful park, right in the middle of the hectic city life of Shinjuku. I will always treasure these photos. I hope I get to see her and the rest of my family soon.

Always treasure the time you spend with your family - don't take it for granted!




Love,

Samantha Mariko

20 comments:

  1. you both look so lovely :) cool photos!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so lovely! It's great you got to spend time with your family. I want to take pictures with my mom now!

    onacruz blog

    ReplyDelete
  3. So nice these pictures, you too look beautiful ;)
    xoxo
    http://stylebythree.blogspot.pt/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sam, this photoshoot with your mom is so beautiful. Gorgeous!!! You two are so beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  5. you and your mum are so sweet! wish i can snap like this with my mum too!
    sure, i followed you via bloglovin, hope you follow back (: thank you

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great photos! You two are so adorable! I love your mom's floral top! Such a young look for her!!

    xx,
    www.mellowyellowblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. What lovely pics. You two look amazing together. :)
    Fashion Happenss

    ReplyDelete
  8. Aww you two look amazing together! Your smile is just like hers :3

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is the sweetest thing ever, you two are gorgeous! Must have been so much fun to have your mom visit.

    xx Hélène
    www.FashionOverReason.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. A mother and daughter shoot is just adorable~ you and your mother look BEAUTIFUL!! Gosh, she looks so young and so polished! :) I always need to remember to spend every second well with family! X

    -Nikkie
    Chic Nikkie

    ReplyDelete
  11. Awww--- I love the photo of you two laying in the grass!!! So lovely!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Awwww, beautiful ladies! You and your mum look so adorable in these photos.

    ♥ Gita @ mimiandchichi.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. Beautiful mother and daughter!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. these are such beautiful pics! you both look fantastic.

    xo,
    gabby
    www.likealittlefox.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. Lovely photos ! You both look gorgeous

    xo.TDVR
    www.tenindvr.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. How wonderful, moms should be cherished x
    M

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment! I read each and every one!