Saturday, June 14, 2014

Father's Day Gift Guide with Bonobos



Father's Day is just around the corner, and you might still be figuring out what to get for your dad, your grandpa, or any other special father-figure in your life. I recently teamed up with Bonobos, an online men's fashion brand, to create a Father's Day Gift Guide for my readers. 





I was immediately drawn to this brand because they have an amazing selection of dress shirts, and I think men can never have enough quality dress shirts in different designs and colors. It was so hard to choose, but I selected 6 different dress shirts that would make a lovely gift for Father's Day. You can go here to see all of the different shirts that Bonobos has to offer.


If you're looking to get a suit for Dad, check out their Summer Suit Collection. Lots of different colors and textures, some that can be worn quite casually like this model below:



Still looking for the perfect gift for Dad? Hurry over to www.bonobos.com for the perfect dress shirt, suit, or other clothing items!



You can also check out Bonobos on Facebook and Instagram
They post really cool pictures!



Have a fantastic Father's Day!
Hope you enjoyed this post!





Love,

Samantha Mariko




27 comments:

  1. Those look so amazing, they're actually something my dad would wear! I love the colours too, it's a great change from the neutral dark colours. I still have couple of months to save up for my dad's gift since Father's Day in New Zealand is on September. Thanks for the guide Samantha! It's very helpful and I love your fashion style. <3

    Take care always, love Christine ~ xx
    BLOG | BLOGLOVIN' | TWITTER | FACEBOOK

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love these for men. So uplifting and modern.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much for your inspiration:) I still don't know what to get my dad but he isn't that fashionable like those guys in your pictures!
    xo Olivia

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love buying my dad ties for father's day! Too bad he says he has too many now :-P

    http://importedbubbly.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love it *_*

    The Cutielicious
    http://www.thecutielicious.com
    Federica

    ReplyDelete
  6. These are such great ideas for Fathers Day!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great ideas, love the interesting paterns of shirts and ties. :)
    Fashion Happenss

    ReplyDelete
  8. wow this is looks so great, i lovee this post so much!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Well, I guess mothers take all the credit, so fathers deserve a nice present to celebrate their day!


    You have a new follower here!
    I would be more than happy to see your name on my list as well.

    xoxo,
    Froso M.
    Style Nirvana

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great post! I love this idea~ :3
    -Kiyomi xx
    kokorosasa.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thanks for commenting on my blog!
    How was your Father's day??
    BTW, Lookbook Report was so nice and I enjoyed reading that.
    You look so amazing in that article!! (and loved your lip-printed top,too!)
    http://fetish-tokyo.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  12. I will def check them out! Do they ship worldwide?

    ReplyDelete
  13. wow these are simply gorgeous! i love the style of your blog :)

    I’d really love it if we followed each other :)
    __________________________________________________
    Hope you follow my blog ‘Heylinni’ at:
    http://www.bloglovin.com/en/blog/4923497
    I’d be glad to follow back! Us bloggers should support each other ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  14. Father day?!There's no father day in here。・゚゚・(>д<)・゚゚・。
    Looks so fun celebrating father day!。・゚゚・(>д<)・゚゚・。
    That pink checkered shirt looks so cute(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧

    ✧*:・゚Adventure of P-Chaaaan!!!*:・゚✧

    ReplyDelete
  15. Thanks so much for stopping by and sharing your views.

    ReplyDelete
  16. In response to your last comment on my blog, I totaly agree with you, red is such a perfect color for accesories ! Love

    xo. TDVR

    ReplyDelete
  17. you have a very interesting and sweet blog!
    greetings from Polish; * jointly follow? :)
    ayuna-chan.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  18. Oh wow very good styles!
    Thank you for your guide dear~
    xx

    www.sakuranko.com

    ReplyDelete
  19. Hope your week is going well :)

    ReplyDelete
  20. Very nice post!

    http://wpierwszymrzedzie.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  21. Great survey, I'm sure you're getting a great response.
    http://www.unusualgiftsformen.co

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment! I read each and every one!