Thursday, December 8, 2011

bulgogi!

I'm finally done with finals.. forever! My my Korean final as my last one, so naturally I was craving Korean food. To celebrate, Gabe took me out to a delicious Korean BBQ restaurant.
Soowon Galbi isn't all-you-can-eat, but it was clean with a friendly atmosphere. 
Most importantly, they had the most side dishes I've ever seen and the best bulgogi! 
I was in heaven with every bite.

Looking at these photos is making my mouth water again - it was that good.
Great way to end my last quarter :)




Love, 
Samantha Mariko

2 comments:

  1. looks delicious!
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love bulgogi!!!! One of.my favorite Korean foods! You look cute !

    Bijou-minou.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment! I read each and every one!