Wednesday, December 21, 2011

for beauty

I wanted to avoid posting 2 beauty/makeup posts in a row, but I really want to show all of you some of the early Christmas gifts I received. With compact-size beauty items, I think I'm ready to travel :)

 "Lola" by Marc Jaocbs solid perfume (doesn't it make a cute ring?)


Shea cashmere hand cream ( it has a wonderful scent and leaves my hands feeling incredibly soft)



I also recently tried the L'Oreal Colour Riche lipstick in Sunset Red.



I don't usually wear such bold lip colors, but this shade is perfect! And it stays on forever.



Getting more and more excited for the holidays :)


Kisses,

Samantha Mariko


3 comments:

  1. Love that ring, and such a gorgeous lipstick!
    www.styleisalwaysfashionable.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. The lip shade looks gorgeous, very perfect for the holidays <3
    http://cupcakesandtreacle.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. I LOVE your blog.....very stylish!:) Follow me!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment! I read each and every one!