Saturday, December 10, 2011

sweet

Last night, I went over to Iota Coffee & Bakery in K-town for my cake fix. 
Such a spacious cafe and so bright! I was quite pleased.



And the banana cheesecake & Sakurambo tea I had was delicious. Their portions are pretty generous, so I feel like I got my money's worth.  Take a look at the presentation of the sweets!

(shirt: H&M; pencil skirt: Zara; ring:Rimo)


Next time, I'd love to try their breakfast & lunch menu! 
This place is definitely worth checking out :)



Love,
Samantha Mariko

5 comments:

  1. Yummmmm you are making me jealous. So much cake. BUT SO EXCELLENT.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That cheesecake gave me a craving. :) x

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow looks like such a cool place! I love the packaging. You post really nice food pics on your blog!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yummers! this place looks like a delicious death trap :P I could spend hours there <3

    Tasia
    http://rufflesandsequins.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment! I read each and every one!