Sunday, December 25, 2011

happy holidays


(Dress and gloves: Zara; fur wrap: H&M)
(Photos by raldigiphoto)

Some unedited shots from a photo shoot I did in San Gabriel last weekend. The location was so gorgeous and I had a great time doing this shoot! I was trying to go for the 40s glam look..Who would have thought the fur wrap would come in handy again.


On a different note, I am enjoying the holidays away from home for once and stuffing myself in the process. I hope everyone else is able to relax and spend time with their loved ones :) 
Merry Christmas!



Much Love,

Samantha Mariko


P.S. I found out that I was featured on half-asians.com !! No wonder I was getting more views than usual.. Anyways, thank you Jody for featuring me and thanks to those that saw it :) 

3 comments:

  1. nice :P ato site no feature omedetouuu! merry xmas!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're so pretty!! Love the outfit and the fur stole. Congrats on the feature!

    ReplyDelete
  3. lovely look and lovely blog!

    http://forallthatjas.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment! I read each and every one!